We at Blisworth Hill Properties consider the health and safety of all our clients, visitors, and employees a main priority. Especially during the current pandemic, we want to reassure you we are doing as much as we can to eliminate the spreading of Covid-19.
Having our offices in a spacious rural setting gives us the unique advantage to protect the health and well-being of our community through COVID-19 and beyond. The Blisworth Hill Properties team is committed to working with and supporting you to operate your business.
We are committed to hygiene, safety, and physical distancing best practice in the following ways:
• Plentiful free car parking for all clients, their employees and visitors.
• Contactless fob access to most buildings.
• Communal areas are deep cleaned twice a week.
• Most offices have multiple windows that can be opened as officially recommended by the government to maintain ventilation.
• Clear signage at the entrance to the site to make it easier for you to keep appropriate social distance.
• Increased sanitisation in communal areas to help maintain good hygiene throughout the day.
We would remind you that every tenant is responsible for their own:
• Office entrance.
• Kitchens & bathrooms.
Briary Barn Café
The Briary Barn Café staff are working hard to ensure the best cleaning and social distancing practices are in place to ensure a safe environment:
• The Café is currently allowed to serve customers indoors.
• Groups of up to six per table – or two households of any size – are allowed inside.
• Groups seated outside may have up to 30 people.
• Scan QR Code sheets are located at the entrance door, till area exit door and the café staff must make sure all customers over the age of 16 check-in with NHS track and trace, or provide contact details by completing a form from the till area.
• When not seated – for example being shown to a table, or going to the toilet – customers must wear face coverings.
• Social distancing between groups is encouraged.
Briary Barn Gym
The Briary Barn Gym has re-opened, and we advise members of the following:
• Please maintain social distancing in the gym facility wherever possible.
• Please arrive at the Gym in a sports kit and, where possible, travel home/back to the office to change/shower.
• The use of changing rooms and showering facilities should, in general, be avoided where possible.
• Keep music at a level where people do not need to raise their voices to talk to each other.
• Please wash your hands regularly using the basins in the WC’s and apply hand sanitiser.
• Please wipe down each piece of machinery thoroughly after use using the blue paper towel and spray disinfectant provided.
• Dispose of all paper towels in the bin provided.
• Please enter the Gym via the door by the Showers and WC and exit via the door opposite so a one-way system of access/departure is used.
• By using your fobs to access the Gym a temporary record will be kept assisting NHS Test and Trace with requests for that data if needed.
• Please do remember if you start to suffer from the symptoms of COVID-19 and you have attended the Gym, please contact Annie Young at [email protected] immediately.
Having procedures in place will ensure that the well-being of our whole community is protected as much as possible and depends on all of us doing our part.